Eat to Love is an expression my mom used when I was growing up.
For her, Eat to Love meant to eat with a sense of full enjoyment and great satisfaction. As I grew up, the meaning Eat to Love grew in significance. Even more than providing enjoyment and satisfaction, I learned that eating was a way to show my body love, care, and respect.
Today, as a Registered Dietitian Nutritionist and Certified Intuitive Eating Counselor, I help people struggling with eating and body image issues to find peace, ease, and confidence in their relationship with food and their bodies.
What does it mean to Eat to Love?
- Listening to your body to tell you what, when, and how much to eat
- Learning to discern physical hunger from emotional hunger
- Deciphering which nutrition guidance is worth listening to and which is thinly veiled dieting propaganda
- Finding ways to move your body that make you feel wonderful and well
- Learning to appreciate and treat your NOW-body with respect
If dieting, disordered eating, or an eating disorder has made your life a struggle, email Jenna@eat2love.com, call 617-548-6110, or fill out this contact form.