Open Heart Project Meditation Instructor Training Program with Susan Piver and Jenna Hollenstein
February 20, 2018 - April 17, 2018$1295.00
A 9-week online training for yoga teachers, coaches, therapists, and change agents.
- Develop a skill that will set you apart from others in your field.
- Learn from trained meditation teachers to offer this ancient technique with confidence.
- Support your clients to create lasting change.
- Stabilize your own mindfulness practice to be of greater benefit to others.
- Attract clients who are interested in mindfulness.
- Run additional classes at your studio or in your practice.
- 28 hours of class time plus 19.5 hours of homework, reading, and personal daily meditation practice over 9 weeks.
- Classes will be held on nine consecutive Tuesdays from 3:00 pm – 5:00 pm ET. Each class is recorded. Led by Susan.
- There will be eight mid-week check-ins on Fridays from 2:30 pm – 3:00 pm ET. This is a chance to discuss your practice, share reflections about the homework, and ask questions. Led by Jenna.
- Attendance at all classes and check-ins is mandatory. If you foresee a conflict, please email us to discuss before completing an application. If necessary, you may miss one class or check-in, however the first and last classes may not be missed.
- Each class will begin with a guided meditation practice for the entire group.