Prior to our first meeting, please download, complete, and send electronically the following forms:
- New Client Information Form
- Eat to Love Office Policy
- Consent for Release of Medical Information Form
Non-diet Nutrition Therapy
Eat to Love provides individualized non-diet nutrition therapy to fit your exact needs. Areas of expertise include:
- Chronic dieting, emotional overeating, and body image
- Intuitive eating, mindful eating, and mindfulness meditation
- Eating disorders and disordered eating
- Eating for recovery from addictions
- Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS)
- Gastrointestinal disorders
Individual Nutrition Therapy:
- 75-minute initial assessment
- 45-minute follow-ups
A few words about health insurance
I do not accept insurance directly. I am considered an out-of-network provider.
All appointments are considered fee-for-service, meaning you are expected to pay the fee at or prior to the time of service. Credit cards and checks are accepted. You may also be able to use a health savings account.
Upon receipt of payment, I will gladly provide you with a receipt to submit to your insurance company for reimbursement. Some, but not all, insurance companies do cover medical nutrition therapy. If you have out-of-network benefits as part of your health insurance, you may be able to be reimbursed a percentage of the fee for my services. To determine whether your insurance will reimburse you, you should contact them directly.
The following questions may help determine your reimbursement eligibility:
- Do I have out-of-network benefits to see a registered dietitian for the following CPT codes: initial session 97802, follow-up sessions 97803
- If yes, what amount of the fee will you cover?
- Is pre-authorization required in order to submit an out-of-network claim?
- What is the deductible, and how much of the deductible have I met?