Personal Meditation Instruction Sessions Available
WHAT SORTS OF ISSUES ARE DISCUSSED IN AN MI SESSION?
An MI session is a chance to review how your practice is going. While you do not need a specific agenda in order to schedule a session, you may wish to discuss the following.
- A general review of your practice
- Advice about setting up your home practice
- Questions about posture
- Questions about the technique
- Difficulties in establishing the practice sustainably
- Observations of changes and challenges as a result of your practice–and what they mean
- Working with emotions in meditation
- Working with emotions in post-meditation (meaning, in daily life)
- How to go deeper in your practice
- Advice about practice during difficult life experiences
- General conversation about the spiritual path
WHERE DO THE SESSIONS TAKE PLACE?
Sessions will take place by video conference on the Zoom platform. The session is completely private. You and your instructor will be able to see and hear each other–however, if you prefer, you may each disable the video function and meet using audio only.
$60 for a 30 minute session. Please book by using the link below.