Intuitive Eating with Eat to Love means:
- Listening to your body to tell you what, when, and how much to eat
- Learning to discern physical hunger from emotional hunger
- Deciphering which nutrition guidance is worth listening to and which is thinly veiled dieting propaganda
- Finding ways to move your body that make you feel wonderful and well
- Learning to appreciate and treat your NOW-body with respect
Jenna Hollenstein, MS, RDN, CDN, is a non-diet dietitian who helps people struggling with chronic dieting, disordered eating, and eating disorders. She uses a combination of Intuitive Eating, mindfulness techniques, and meditation to help her clients move toward greater peace, health, and wellness. Jenna’s private practice is located in New York City where she consults with clients in person and virtually. Jenna is a Registered Dietitian Nutritionist (RDN) and a Certified Dietitian Nutritionist (CDN) in New York State. She has a Bachelors degree in Nutrition from Penn State, a Masters degree in Nutrition from Tufts University, is a Certified Intuitive Eating Counselor and an Open Heart Project meditation guide. In 2018, Jenna joined the board of The Center for Mindful Eating. Jenna teaches at mindfulness retreats in the United States and France. She has been featured in U.S. News & World Report, Health, Mindful, Vogue, Elle, Glamour, and Fox News. Jenna is the author of Understanding Dietary Supplements, a handy guide to the evaluation and use of vitamins, minerals, herbs, and botanicals for both consumers and clinicians, and the memoir Drinking to Distraction. Her third book, Eat to Love: A Mindful Guide to Transforming Your Relationship with Food, Body, and Life, was published in January, 2019.